Information Technology Consulting
Over the course of my 20+ year career in Information Technology, I have held the positions of Technical Support Engineer, Application Developer, Systems Deployment & Integration Specialist, Desktop Support Technician, Technology Solutions Consultant, and Office Automation Specialist.
Today, I am a Technology Solutions & Support Consultant working as an independent contractor by the hour, by contract, by the project, or by the task.
I am the founding member of USVirtualAssistants.com, a U.S. based business-to-business service provider devoted to the technology and operational support needs of businesses, and the human capital needs of staffing agencies — throughout the United States.
I am a subject matter expert in Microsoft Access database development with the wisdom of practical application, and I am highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- I.T. (Information Technology) Consulting
- Software Testing & Deployment
- Software Troubleshooting & Support
- End-User Support & Training
- Technical Writing & Document Editing
- Advanced Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word (Office Object Model & VBA)
- Desktop Database Design, Development, and Maintenance (Microsoft Access)